Thursday, September 3, 2009

Online Experiment in Curing Anger

Yesterday, two clients and a good friend all told me that being angry is keeping me from healing up from my injuries. My writing partner agrees and told me to make healing from anger my priority -- to put off writing. Therefore, this blog is going to become a log of my experiments in healing. The first thing I'm going to try is Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin.


The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-Being

Yesterday, I went to physical therapy, and learned more exercises that hurt. If I'm willing to do exercises that hurt, I must be willing to do the mental work that hurts, too. And like the physical pain, the mental pain also leads to freedom.

I don't know how long this experiment will take. Or what directions it will go. I just know I'm going to record it in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment