Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sedona Method Day #27

I goofed. I didn't notice the section in the chapter on goals where it said to concentrate on only 1 or 2 goals at a time. So, I wound up exhausted and finished almost nothing. And yesterday was one of those days when people called me on the phone with problems. And there was laundry. And. And. And.

Today I'm going to yoga in the morning. I already did the 1st round of my ouchercises. I still have to do my strengthercises. Plus the new inner thigh work from my yoga teacher. And I've got a computer client at noon. Then in the afternoon I can get more editing done on my book of plays. And put laundry away. And download more files from my online backup of my external hard drive. That will be enough for one day.

Get a copy of the Sedona Method book here:

No comments:

Post a Comment