1) If a doctor says he’ll see you when you are in the hospital, it means he’ll listen to your heart and send you a bill.
2) When you go to PT after getting hip replacement surgery, the wimpiest exercises are hard and they hurt.
3) The exercise bike at the gym isn’t much harder when you put it up a level, but the dials all look more impressive - more miles per hour, more distance traveled.
4) A body scan meditation reduces pain more than a pain pill, but it takes 45 minutes of total concentration.
5) I can get a lot more reading done if I don’t work so many hours.