Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ecology in the Doctor's Office

The EKG lady led me to the doctor’s examining room.  She asked me to take off my blouse and bra and put on a silly examining costume.  I told her that’s an eco-crime.  My blouse will do just fine.  I only need a minute to get my bra off and my blouse back on.  If I don’t fasten the buttons, my blouse opens down the front, just like the costume, but it doesn’t create unnecessary laundry.


The EKG lady went out of the room and checked.  My blouse would be okay. I didn’t have to wear the costume.  She’d honestly been worried that there was a rule that she couldn’t do EKGs on people without the costumes.  


We can look out for ways to save the environment in every situation.  One less costume for the wash, one more step for a clean planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment