Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sanders vs. Trump

Yesterday I met a man who was a Donald Trump fan.

I asked why.

He said he likes the fact that Trump is a businessman.

I said, Trump has bankrupted three companies yet managed to make millions for himself while destroying his employees’ pensions.

He said that’s just because laws allow it.  And he thinks that if elected, Trump would change the laws.

I asked why.

He said that Trump is already rich and therefore doesn’t need those laws any more.

I said Trump reminds me of Johnny Rocco in Key Largo.  What does Johnny Rocco want?  Johnny Rocco wants MORE.

He said, “Be nice, now.”

So, I asked if the race were down to Donald Trump vs Bernie Sanders, who would get his vote?

He said that was a difficult choice, but probably Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment